Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back Everyone!  I'm looking forward to working with you to make this school year exciting and productive.  I hope you will take the time to familiarize yourself with this blog.  Across the top of the page are tabs with links to homework and important online instructional resources.  The right sidebar includes links to the other 5th grade teachers' blogs as well as interesting educational websites.  I have sent home a sign up sheet for Back-To-School Conferences.  Please sign up and return this form to school with your child.  These conferences are brief 10 minute sessions designed to help me get to know your child as a learner. If none of the times listed on the form work for you let me know and we will schedule an alternate time.

No comments:

Post a Comment