Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thank You!

Dear Parents,

I enjoyed meeting so many of you last night.  For those of you who were unable to come, I have a blue pocket folder with log in information for you. I will send these folders home on Monday.  The login codes that I am providing will give you and your child the opportunity to access many engaging learning activities directly linked to our 5th grade academic curriculum.  Located on my blog are also detailed instructions for setting up student home accounts.  Simply click on the tab at the top of the page to get those instructions.

Last night I spoke a little bit about how the Fifth Grade Team is integrating technology into the science and social studies curriculum.  Here are a few pictures of students working with the iPad app Google Earth.  They are locating landmarks around the world and creating sketches of them.

Anthony explores the Nile River!

Sonia visits the Great Basin!

Michaela zooms in to study the Grand Canyon!

No comments:

Post a Comment