Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

May Update

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.  I want to start my update by telling you how impressed I was by the Fourth and Fifth Graders' production of "A Kid's Life."  They did a great job and should feel proud of their accomplishment.  My math class has completed a unit on algebra.  Our next unit of study is addition and subtraction of fractions. In science we have been working on light, sound and electricity concepts.  Science MCAS is this upcoming Tuesday and Wednesday.  We have reviewed open response and short answer test questions in preparation for this test.  We have also studied science vocabulary commonly found on the MCAS test.  In ELA we have completed a Daybook Unit on reading that focuses on persuasive writing.  I hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment