Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Job Well Done

I want to give a compliment to my math class.  Today we worked on a Topic 2 pretest in preparation for our test on Topic 2.  I was impressed with how well the kids focused on the problems, checked their work and learned from their mistakes. In ELA we are currently writing personal narratives about Camp Bournedale and Camp Foxy. We have also taken an assessment on the Chapter Book Number the Stars.  In science we are learning about the traits of vertebrates.  I hope technology is treating everyone well these days.  Let me know if you are experiencing any glitches with the online learning that is part of our curriculum.  Also, if you are having trouble with Reflex Math please let me know since I often assign it as math homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment